"Only a genealogist regards a step backwards as progress!"
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
No need to check your vision......
Duchess is mostly a blur these days. See what I mean???? She's seven months old and weighs in at 36 lbs. Hopefully she will stop gaining weight soon because she's only supposed to reach 40 lbs!!!!
Sometimes she slows down just a tad....I try to get her centered in the photo but it just doesn't seem to work!!!
Missed her completely this time....well, almost completely....
Pups are like wind up toys with a perpetually wound rubber band! All that action wore me out just looking at the pictures - I think "Dizzy" would have been a good name for her...
Wife of Larry, mother of four sons and one daughter, Nana/Grandma to nine beautiful granddaughters (Tierra, Taunie, Amy, Tenajha, Taleah, Kirsten, Melissa, Aleana and Charity) and seven wonderful grandsons (Marty, Callen, David, Matthew, Rowen, Curtis and Asher).
2 comments:
Pups are like wind up toys with a perpetually wound rubber band! All that action wore me out just looking at the pictures - I think "Dizzy" would have been a good name for her...
She looks very sweet! Glad she's yours, though, and not mine! I love other people's dogs.
Post a Comment