Being a trasnplant to the desert has brought many changes in our lives and after nearly three years we ventured to the other side to watch our first Diamondbacks game. Okay, we happened upon this quite by accident - I won tickets! Yes - last week I answered the "time-line trivia" contest on our local radio station correctly and won four tickets for last night's game. (They give clues to the year and while I don't rememeber the clues I do remember the answer was 1961!!) We took Jacob and Mandi and had a great time. Welcome to Chase Field!

I have to say that the stadium is fantastic - with airconditioning that kept the temp at a very comfortable level! There is a sliding roof that stays closed most days in the summer!
Thinking our seats wouldn't be THAT great we were pleasantly surprised to see that we were three rows up from the DBacks bull pen!




No comments:
Post a Comment