Austin taking some great shots with his camera.
He has a great eye for detail and can produce the most wonderful pictures! What talent!
Figs.
I was quite impressed with this rooster. He was quite friendly (unlike Zach in Wisconsin) and came fairly close to where I was sitting. Guess they are used to a lot of people in the park and at the library next door where they hang out occasionally. It's especially fun to see the hens and their chicks whenever going to or from the library!
Here's a picture of the pup (notice I didn't say her name - still doesn't have an official name - this week we're considering Patches but because of her two spots on her back I am thinking of calling her Deucey). She loves her Care Bears - all four of them. This one talks when you press its arm and so the pup kept pulling and the Care Bear kept talking. It was fun to watch!

1 comment:
Hi Kathy! Love your rose pictures. The are beautiful. I'll have to meander over to that park and take a peek at them for myself. I have been thinking of you this past week... Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment