"Only a genealogist regards a step backwards as progress!"

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflections on 2008....

Reflections of 2008 remind me of what I am thankful for. Here are some of those things:


First I must say that I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has paid the price I could not pay to return to my Father in Heaven and live with my loved ones for eternity. He has shown his love for me in ways I am not yet able to comprehend. What an example!
























Old friends















































New friends in Maricopa.



















Larry's mom still being with us. She's the last of our parents.











Spending time with family. It's always the best!



Thankful for our girls.... Snickers, Lady, & Duchess

For a temple marriage that makes us....















an eternal family.






















Grandkids are the best:



Tierra











Taunie






















Tenajha











Taleah

















Matthew, Kirsten, Amy





















Marty







DavidMelissa

Aleana









and Callen (of whom I don't have a current photo).



Getting together with extended family...









2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love all the pictures! Who are those kids with Mom?!! They've changed so much in the last 7 mths!

Grammy said...

What great family pictures. You have such a beautiful family! A wonderful post. I love how dedicated you are to the gospel and that you are an advocate of eternal families. Your testimony has always been a big strength to me. I have enjoyed visiting your blog tonight. It has been a long time since I stopped in. Tooooo long! It seems I just don't have time... wonder why?