Next we bowled. I was pretty confident in my bowling skills - I polished my game with the Wii. Well, turns out it was crazy bowling.....bowling granny style, bowling as if you are hiking a football, bowling with the opposite hand, bowling with your arms intertwined with someone else's, bowling through someone's legs...you get the idea. It was fun and I even got one of the only two strikes!!!! And that was because I was lucky enough to get the "regular bowl" assignment!


After bowling we played the arcade games to earn points and see which team won. Then a quick game of pool - with no rules, just fun - to see who could get the most points based on the total number of balls in the pockets and their value. It took us 45 minutes to play the game but it was fun.Our team won the bowling and pool games so we were declared the champions. WoooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment