"Only a genealogist regards a step backwards as progress!"

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Duchess is already five, months, that is....


Here's her official five-month portrait. I've been wanting to take this for two weeks now but time just seems to pass so quickly. (Guess the new job has something to do with that. Just aren't enough hours in the day anymore!) What is really, really nice is that Larry has dinner ready for me when I get home - one of the perks of him working at home! I try to take Duchess on a 2 mile run every day after work. Doesn't always happen because of, well, other things! She is learning and growing and, while still a handful at times, is turning into a wonderful dog! Only a year or so more and she should be just about perfect!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

She's growing up TOO fast!! We saw an adult springer this week and several of the boys asked if that is what Duchess would like when she was an adult. It's amusing to me, they've never even met her and yet they talk about her like she's one of our pets! Hope work is treating you ok. I'm stil in AZ withdrawal!! I keep telling myself I won't miss it so much once it's warm here and things are growing.