Notice the irrigation setup. Irrigation will take place on Tuesdays which gives the soil a couple of days to dry before we go tend it on the weekend. The tubing coming out of the irrigation ditch waters each row.
We planted carrots, green onions, corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, yellow squash (from seeds) and tomatoes (cherry & Early Girl) & zucchini from starts.
Larry planting carrots.

2 comments:
It's awesome to see pics of the garden!! What a neat set up for you guys!
I remember the wash (from the post below), the bridge was under construction when I was there. That was so sad about the horses, but thankfully the riders are safe. That would be very scary to go down with a thousand pound animal flailing beside you. At least that was what I was picturing......
Wow...that would be a new experience in gardening for me! It looked interesting.
Post a Comment