"Only a genealogist regards a step backwards as progress!"

Saturday, March 27, 2010

We love visitors......

It is such a treat for us to have visitors and today we welcomed Uncle Loyd and Aunt Muriel. We had lunch together and reminisced about our family and previous times together. I got out my genealogy and we discussed relationships - and I even got to add a person and make a correction on another. Also got to add some birth dates and wedding dates!! So fun to visit with them and make new memories. They are now on their way to Yuma.

1 comment:

Candy Jane said...

Wow! They got married the same year I was born! (And aren't you a smarty, putting a video clip on your blog - I still have to figure that one out. ) How fun to see their expressions and hear their voices - they are a kick!