Table decorations.
Doyleen & Debbie prepping brunch.The brunch menu was a breakfast casserole, fruit cocktail with whipped cream and a cherry on top, a slice of orange, and muffins.

Our Stake President.
Table decorations.
Doyleen & Debbie prepping brunch.

Our Stake President.
4 comments:
This sounds like a perfect event! Kathy, you always are so dedicated. I cannot tell you how much I miss you! I am still plodding along as RS Pres. Though all my counselors have been amazing, I have never had a counselor as supportive or dedicated as you! Thanks for teaching me so much.
Karla - I am so glad we had the opportunity to work together! I remember thinking before we knew each other that I wanted to get to know you better and I did! You were a great example to me and I'm thankful we are friends!!! Miss you too!! It's nearly three years since we moved to Maricopa! How time flies when you are busy!
I just wish we had enough PEOPLE in our little branch to do something this ambitious. What a wonderful experience - reminded me of the "It Takes Heart" VT program we did in Yelm, lo those many years ago!
Heavenly Father surely knows where you are needed - I just wish you didn't end up so far away so many times!! One of the blessings of being sisters and best friends - we're always connected, no matter the miles ;)
I know what you mean Candy. I have always felt with our friendship that even though we might not see each other for a long time it doesn't seem as if we miss a beat when we get together again! I am sure looking forward to this summer and spending some time together!!! Love you!
Post a Comment