Today Duchess and I walked to Pacana Park to see the kiddos fish. There were 150 that could sign up and with their $5 registration fee they got a fishing pole with reel and accessories to fish. This event is a catch and release kinda deal. There was a barbeque after the 90 minute contest.
Duchess liked to sit and let the kids pet her - you know those little ones love distractions and she was a great one!
This little girl posed for me. What you may not see at first is that she has two identical fish on the line. Yep! She had two hooks and caught these little beauties at the same time! What luck! Click on the picture and you'll be able to at least see the two tails!

1 comment:
I know just how that little girl feels - if I ever hooked a salmon when Chris takes me out in his boat, I'd probably drop the pole and scream! What cute photos - and who ever dreamed up a fishing contest in the middle of ARIZONA??!!
Post a Comment