"Only a genealogist regards a step backwards as progress!"

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunrise, Sunset



As a native of the beautiful Pacific Northwest I have been blessed with wonderful sunrises and sunsets and have always felt there was no where on earth more picturesque. Since transplanting ourselves to the Valley of the Sun I have seen spectacular beauty everywhere I look. Granted, living in the desert is a whole new ballgame when it comes to finding beauty but believe me - it is here. I find I take my camera with me almost everywhere I go because it seems there is always a photo opportunity around every corner! This sunrise was taken one morning when I was walking our dog Lady. How thankful I was that she had to go potty at that particular time of the morning or I would have missed this shot completely. Luckily I was able to go into the house and grab my camera and get the picture before it was too late!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that you're doing this!! Can't wait to see more really cool pictures!!

karen b said...

Hi Kathy. Love your blog. I miss you much. Love Karen B in Yelm.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the evening sunset picture. Also, the interior of your house. I can really see why you love Arizona. Chuck is talking Utah again, will let you know. What's all the stuff at the bottom of this page?

Patsy

The Farrs said...

I enjoyed your post! I kinda felt like I was at Candy's party :). I want to go on a nature walk and lay on the bridge! Maybe we can come see you some time...love your home. Becky