Another picture of me this time with my friend Robbie at our high school reunion. We went to school together from 1st grade to graduation and married and had kids about the same time. It was so much fun to reconnect with former classmates. There were over 200 classmates at the reunion from a class of 365. Larry & I have been married the longest. Whooo Hoooooo! As I have spent this weekend reflecting on my life I know how blessed I am. Words cannot express how grateful I am for my family and friends and I cherish each of them. They are truly the treasures in my life.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Reunions
Another picture of me this time with my friend Robbie at our high school reunion. We went to school together from 1st grade to graduation and married and had kids about the same time. It was so much fun to reconnect with former classmates. There were over 200 classmates at the reunion from a class of 365. Larry & I have been married the longest. Whooo Hoooooo! As I have spent this weekend reflecting on my life I know how blessed I am. Words cannot express how grateful I am for my family and friends and I cherish each of them. They are truly the treasures in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is fun to see Richard and Sally and their family again - and 104 degrees? Are you sure you didn't pack that along from Phoenix??
Candy
Post a Comment