"Only a genealogist regards a step backwards as progress!"

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shopping is way fun!

Larry & I went shopping yesterday and these are the items we came home with. I didn't want to get the picture but Larry was sure we could find a place to hang it. I wasn't! But we bought it anyway and after some thinking I found the perfect place to display it. Now I even love it!

We also found these lovely drapes to hang in our bedroom. The colors in our bedroom are brown, white, and kind of a Caribbean blue. The drapes can be pulled together in case we ever get tired of seeing the sun! Not that that would or could ever happen! We love the sunshine! Guess that's why we live in the desert now!

2 comments:

Candy Jane said...

Nice color combo, the aqua tint and brown. It adds some pazazz to the bed/sitting room. You guys have such good taste!

Desert Rose blooming in Arizona, said...

Thanks - just a little at a time. It's fun to go hunting for what we need. Have to take a list so we don't get sidetracked!