Our newly engaged couple flew in to join us for the festivities. Mandi and Jacob were engaged on Mother's Day. We are so very blessed to have Mandi join our family. And I checked with her this evening and she still wants to be a part of the family....even after meeting most of us for the first time!!!!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
If I could have any wish...it would be to have my family all together!
Our 4th of July this year was spent with most of our family. We had seven of our grandchildren....Taunie, Tierra, Tenajha (top three) and Matthew, Kirsten, Amy, & Taleah.
And four of our five children - Trent, Serina, Larry, Kathy, Jacob, & Ty
Here's a picture of Great Grandma Gwen with Taunie, Tierra, Tenajha, Matthew, Kirsten, Amy, & Taleah.
I've never added a video but if this works you will see a game GG Gwen planned for the kids - bobbing for apples. They were really good sports and did a great job!!!
Our newly engaged couple flew in to join us for the festivities. Mandi and Jacob were engaged on Mother's Day. We are so very blessed to have Mandi join our family. And I checked with her this evening and she still wants to be a part of the family....even after meeting most of us for the first time!!!!
Our newly engaged couple flew in to join us for the festivities. Mandi and Jacob were engaged on Mother's Day. We are so very blessed to have Mandi join our family. And I checked with her this evening and she still wants to be a part of the family....even after meeting most of us for the first time!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun to see your family again! The youngin's are growing up, and the middle ones are starting to "show their age". Carrie commented that she probably wouldn't have recognized them without labels... So happy for you, to have this time with the gang -
Ethel
What good looking children and adorable grandchildren! Of course, I always say that beautiful people come from other beautiful people!
Post a Comment