This morning while I was on the phone with Candy, Larry asked me to come out to the garage when I was off. (I guess he doesn't realize that we always talk a minimum of an hour.) When I was done I went out to see what he was up to. He said he wanted to organize the garage before it got "hot". Now I'm not really sure what he was thinking ----maybe the heat had already gotten to him ---I don't really know because it was already HOT!!! We spent two hours organizing and the final result was that we were able to get both cars in the garage. Most of our married life we have had two-car garages but rarely were we able to park one car - let alone two - in the garage! I think it's ironic that all those years prior to living in the desert we had to get in and out of our cars in the rain! Now we live in the desert and are more motivated to park in the garage because it's just tooooooooooo hot to park outside.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Omigosh - I can't believe my eyes. How ironic!
I just wish I had a garage - or carport - or shed- to park my little rollerskate in when the snow flies...
Candy
Post a Comment